Whats up!

Introduce yourself; say goodbye.
cody0520

Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:16 pm

Ive been a Member Of AceGames and BoutEagle for quite some time now, Havent really been active on forums or the game much recently Due to Having a New job and it being fairly demanding D: But I think im here to stay :)

A little bit about my self.
Im 23 and Work for a IT company called ProArch in the United States and Currently Own 2 Poweredges r730's 1 is being used as a File storage, * movies, Shows, Music etc. And the Other one i use to host games for Fun, Space Engineers, Arma 3, Minecraft and more.

My Account on BE was fairly High but he may of gotten Deleted due to inactive Which is fine, Cause No need in having Old Accounts stored in the Database and Making Things slower in the long run.

Im a fairly Decent Editor and Coder Depending on the Coding/Scripting Language it is, I remember playing acclaim bots back when it was running Many years ago and remember how fun it was and always wanted to start my own Private Server of it. But I could never find the Server Files Sadly. So thats When i Started to Look for Private Servers From People who were and possibly are currently hosting it.

Besides the Slow Download Speeds to get the Client Side Files From what i remember the Game hosted by BE was quiet fun and relaxing. I remember Playing a Few rounds of Sector and PVP with the Admin(s) to waste some time. Even though i lost like no tomorrow it was still fun just to see The Staff Online and Active on the game itself.
Ive seen this community grow from A Couple of members to Something Pretty Stout as a community that it is today :) I can only help With what i can Even though im not staff. But i have fairly good know Abouts to run a community and help it grow stronger and Better :)

I hope to see everyone in Game! And as always... Game on!
Qwantum
ace-games

Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:28 pm

Great to see you, there are some updates in the work but I don't know how soon we can roll them out.

Have a nice stay, Qwantum
cody0520

Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:59 pm

Qwantum wrote:Great to see you, there are some updates in the work but I don't know how soon we can roll them out.

Have a nice stay, Qwantum
Awesome! :D If you or the team need any help let me know and i will Do my best to Help out much as possible :)